Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome!

Well, here it is... Nothing terribly impressive right? Well, give it time. I will add what I can, but keep in mind that I am new to this whole blog/computer posting/social networking thing. Just so you all know a little background on me. I am 33, male, trying to get onto Wipeout Canada. I am a goalie for a great group of guys in a hockey "league". I have a friend who has a great site which I hope to add a link to on this blog, all about video games and the electronic entertainment industry. I am married to a wonderful woman, and have a fantastic little girl. I will post more when I can, but I am fairly busy so I may not be able to do regular postings.

TTFN!

Ben.

1 comment:

  1. Airier Natura - is a fully-owned subsidiary of the Airier Group. For our considerable contribution to the field of renewable energy resources in India, we are a front-runner in the Indian Industry, in the arena of Solar Power and Renewable Energy.

    ReplyDelete